As your cleaning provider, we start by identifying an agreed schedule of cleaning tasks. We listen closely to your requirements, and then respond with solutions that deliver what you need within your budget. Our highly-trained cleaning technicians use eco-friendly systems and products that keep your sites, office complexes and public areas safe and clean. The expertise and experience of your ICC account manager ensures your ongoing satisfaction.
How can we help you?
We can take care of your regular cleaning tasks, as well as specialised cleaning and maintenance that might only be required occasionally. Our cleaning technicians are available 24/7 and work in every region of Auckland, including Auckland CBD, Auckland Central, Waitakere, Manukau and North Shore.
Here’s the full scope of our cleaning services for Government and Council customers:
- Routine cleaning of offices, meeting rooms, public areas, kitchens, bathrooms and storage areas
- Routine cleaning of common areas, including main foyers, stairwells, lift areas and carparks
- Abseiling window cleaning for high-rise buildings
- Blind and drape cleaning
- Carpet cleaning, stain removal and upholstery cleaning
- Emergency cleaning
- Installation and maintenance of washroom solutions and hygiene systems
- Maintenance of hard surfaces, such as marble, granite, natural stone, tiles and concrete
- Outdoor and car park water blasting/chem wash
- Pest control
- Plumbing and electrical repairs, maintenance and installations
- Removal or uric acid build up in pipes and drains
- Rubbish removal
- Sanitisation of telephones, monitors and keyboards
- Supply of cleaning, toilet and hygiene consumables
- Vinyl floor maintenance
- Window and glass cleaning
NEW! We can apply long-acting anti-microbial surface protectant to touch surfaces, helping your facility to reduce the spread of colds and influenza.